When a person from India goes abroad for job his certificates has to be authenticated by that country’s embassy or consulate in India. Since there are many Indians working in GCC countries – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Kingdom Saudi Arabia (KSA), and United Arab Emirates (UAE) it is necessary for them to attest their documents in corresponding foreign embassy or consulate in Delhi or Mumbai. Same procedure is applicable for other countries in Europe, Africa, Australia and American continents.
To http://www.indembassy.co.il/Additional%20files/Scholarship%20forms/List%20of%20Universities.pdf to see the UGC apprved Universities in India
University Verification, Translation and Notary Attestation: For some embassies it has to be authenticated by a Notary before submitting to the home ministry. University verification and translation also required by some embassies. For UAE attestation and Kuwait attestation education certificate procedures are same but non-educational certificates are dealt in different way. So you have to enquire with the corresponding embassy or consulate for exact procedure of attestation.
Delhi, Mumbai and State level Attestation :
At present most of the HRD and MEA authentications are done in Delhi. But state level HRD authentication also happening in some state home ministry departments. If attestation is done in Mumbai consulate then certificates has to be authenticated by Mumbai notary, home ministry, mantralaya prior to the consulate submission.
Exact attestation procedure depends on the type of the certificate and destination country. To get embassy or consulate attestation the document has to be attested by Govt. of India. It has two separate department to take care of certificate attestation procedures, Human Resource Development Department
(HRD) and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
We provides Certificate Attestation in Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Trivandrum, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh
Documents can be divided into three categories :
These are the certificates obtained from school and college like SSLC/10th/CBSE, PDC/+2/HSC, Degree certificates like BA, Bsc, Bcom, BTech, BE, BBA, CA,MBBS, Post graduate certificates like MA, Msc, Mcom, MBA, MCA and other Diploma, Nursing and ITI certificates.
This includes marriage and birth certificates, affidavit, transfer and leaving certificates, medical, death, divorce, experience and provisional certificates.
These documents has to be submitted along with the above mentioned documents for attestation. Exact number and type of supporting documents may vary from country to country. Some of the supporting documents are mark lists, transcripts, registration, selection letter, passport copy, photo etc…
Human Resource Development Department(HRD) and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) :
Attestation procedure also different for education and non-educational certificates and again it depends on the destination country of the applicant. Normally to attest an educational document from the embassy it has to be authenticated by MEA. To get an MEA authentication it has to be authenticated by HRD.
Home Ministry, SDM and GAD :
For a non education certificate, prior to MEA and Embassy authentication, it has to be authenticated by the respective state home ministry or Sub-divisional Magistrate (SDM). If the certificate is from Andhra Pradesh then it has to be authenticated by General Administration Department (GAD) prior to MEA/Embassy Attestation
University Verification, Translation and Notary Attestation :
For some embassies it has to be authenticate by a Notary before submitting to the home ministry. University verification and translation also required by some embassies. For UAE attestation and Kuwait attestation education certificate procedures are same but non-educational certificates are dealt in different way. So you have to enquire with the corresponding embassy or consulate for exact procedure of attestation.
The following supporting documents are to be submitted along with the original document
A Photo copy of the document to be attested and.
A Photocopy of the Passport whose document required to be legalized only on.
Only original documents are legalized and not on photo copies.
We undertake below mentioned Certificates for Kuwait Embassy attestation.
1) Educational certificate attestation
- Educational certificate attestation
- A UG degree certificate attestation
- PG degree certificate attestation
- Degree certificate attestation
- Diploma degree certificate attestation
- PhD degree certificate attestation
- Engineering degree certificate attestation
- Medical degree certificate attestation
- Management degree certificate attestation
- Hotel management certificate attestation
- Law degree certificate attestation
- Technical degree certificate attestation
- Professional degree certificate attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- PHD degree Certificate Attestation
- Provisional degree Certificate Attestation
- Distance Education degree Certificate Attestation
2) Non educational certificate attestation
- Salary Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate (TC) Attestation
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Experience/ Employment Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
- Single Status Certificate Attestation
- Ministry of education department attestation
- Ministry of health department attestation
- Ministry of Justice attestation
- Chamber of commerce attestation
- Labor department attestation
- Passport Attestation
- Pan Card Attestation
- NOC Affidavit Attestation
- Police Clearance Certificate Attestation
3) Commercial Document Attestation
- Agreement Attestation
- Memorandum of Association Attestation
- Certificate of Registration Attestation
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Income Tax Return Attestation
- Licence Attestation
- Stockholders Agreement Attestation
4) Other Documents/Certificates Attestation
- Bona-fide Certificate Attestation
- Translated Certificate Attestation
- Transcripts Attestation
- Thesis Attestation
- Syllabus Attestation
- Internship Attestation
We are doing a perfect service by assuring safety of your documents. You can visit our office to experience an excellent service in certificate attestation for UAE, Oman, Qatar Bahrain, Saudi, Kuwait.
For Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Qatar Bahrain, Saudi Certificate attestation in Delhi /Chennai /Bangalore /Hyderabad /Pune /Mumbai /Trivandrum /Ahmedabad /Chandigarh
Below are the our Certificate Attestation Agencies in India
- Certificate Attestation Agency in Delhi
- Certificate Attestation Agency in Mumbai
- Certificate Attestation Agency in Bangalore
- Certificate Attestation Agency in Hyderabad
- Certificate Attestation Agency in Ahmedabad
- Certificate Attestation Agency in Chennai
- Certificate Attestation Agency in Pune
- Certificate Attestation Agency in Chandigarh
- Certificate Attestation Agency in Trivandrum